Bringing women together in Christ for encouragement, fellowship and spiritual growth. The women’s ministry is led by a committee of women with oversight from pastoral staff.
Our Women’s Ministry exists to:
Help every woman feel loved, accepted, encouraged and equipped to pursue a passionate, growing relationship with Jesus Christ, and to respond with gratitude for that relationship by serving others in love while making great friendships along the way.
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35
Our Tagline is:
“women reaching women”
Our Mission is twofold:
To build intentional relationships by:
- Widening our circle of friendships among women within the church family.
- Spending purposeful time with women outside the family of God.
To strengthen women by:
- Spending time in the Word of God, through in-depth Bible studies.
- Entering the Word of God in our conversations when we are together.
- Prioritizing intentional time for worship, prayer, and fellowship.